»
« home   paste   Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account 04-26-2017 13:55 CEST
 
* X »
«
GeSHi - Generic Syntax Highlighter Syntax Coloriser for PHP
  

Viewing Issue Simple Details Jump to Notes ] View Advanced ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0000034 [GeSHi] core tweak always 12-05-05 06:14 02-18-06 11:49
Reporter BenBE View Status public  
Assigned To nigel
Priority low Resolution fixed  
Status closed   Product Version 1.1.0
Summary 0000034: GeSHi::getLanguageFileName gives invalid path
Description When loading a language file debug output shows paths for the language files that can't be valid. Watch the last line of the example output given below.

The problem seems to be a mistake in
function GeSHi:_checkLanguageName ()
function GeSHi:_parsePreProcess ()
function GeSHi:_getLanguageDataFile ()

Might you please check if you can find the mistake causing this output?

Loading and using the languages is not affected by this. It's just the debug output that's bit confusing concerning this.
Additional Information GeSHi::GeSHi (language=delphi)
GeSHi::setFileExtension(.php)
GeSHi::setSource(property A[Inde...)
GeSHi::_checkSource()
  Source code OK
GeSHi::setLanguage(delphi)
  Language name converted to delphi/delphi
GeSHi::_checkLanguageName(delphi/delphi)
GeSHi::_getLanguageDataFile()
Language file is delphi\delphi.php
  Language file to use: S:\Verwaltung\Homepage\geshi\geshi\languages\delphi\delphi.php
  Language name is fine
  Language name fine, loading data
GeSHi::parsePreProcess()
GeSHi::_getLanguageDataFile()
Language file is delphi\delphi.php
  Loading language data from S:\Verwaltung\Homepage\geshi\geshi\languages\S:\Verwaltung\Homepage\geshi\geshi\languages\delphi\delphi.php
Attached Files

- Relationships

- Notes
(0000095)
nigel
12-05-05 09:37

Well it's probably not a serious problem, since it is debug output. But I will have a look at it.
 
(0000120)
nigel
12-11-05 13:15

These lines show the problem:

        // Load all the data needed for parsing this language
        $language_file = $this->_getLanguageDataFile();
        geshi_dbg(' Loading language data from ' . GESHI_LANGUAGES_ROOT . $language_file, GESHI_DBG_API);
        require $language_file;

Note that in the debug line I've put the GESHI_LANGUAGES_ROOT constant in. That was for my own checking benefit. But when I moved to using _getLanguageDataFile there was no need for this (note the require line).

I've deleted the constant from the debug line, and it now gives proper output.
 
(0000334)
nigel
02-18-06 11:49

Issue closed.
 

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
12-05-05 06:14 BenBE New Issue
12-05-05 06:14 BenBE Status new => assigned
12-05-05 06:14 BenBE Assigned To  => nigel
12-05-05 09:37 nigel Note Added: 0000095
12-11-05 13:15 nigel Note Added: 0000120
12-11-05 13:15 nigel Status assigned => resolved
12-11-05 13:15 nigel Resolution open => fixed
12-11-05 13:15 nigel Fixed in Version  => 1.1.1alpha2
02-18-06 11:49 nigel Status resolved => closed
02-18-06 11:49 nigel Note Added: 0000334

  


Mantis 1.0.0rc2[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
34 total queries executed.
28 unique queries executed.
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker